- Graduate Programs
- Prospective Graduate Students
- Research Labs and Facilities
- Graduate Student Ambassadors
- New Graduate Student Orientation
- Funding Opportunities
- Apply Now
- Admission Criteria
- Experience S&T
- S&T Undergraduates
- Finding a Faculty Advisor
- Housing Information
- New Graduate Students
- Current Graduate Students
- GRA/GTA/GA Funding
- Forms, Applications, and Deadlines
- Current Fellows
- Thesis and Dissertation Information
- Thesis and Dissertation Writing Camp
- Technical Editing Services
- Stipend X
- UM System Visiting Graduate Student Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Student Organizations
Prospective Doctoral Student Visitation Program
We know that our graduate students have contributed a great deal to Missouri S&T's growth and success. In an effort to see both continue, the Office of Graduate Studies has implemented a new on-campus graduate visit program, Experience S&T: Prospective Doctoral Student Visitation Program. This graduate student visit program is intended to allow potential doctoral students tour research facilities, and meet faculty and current graduate students.
- 3.25 minimum Cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Completed Experience S&T application (found here)
- US Citizen, US National, or permanent resident, or an international student currently residing in the US
- Junior, senior or a master’s student (or have completed undergraduate studies or a master’s degree, but not began a doctoral program) and be eligible to pursue a doctoral degree
- If you live within the state of Missouri, you will be reimbursed up to $300 of transportation expenses.
- If you live outside of the state of Missouri, you will be reimbursed for transportation expenses up to the amount listed below, based on the state of your current institution:
- $300 for AR, IA, IL, KS, KY, OK, NE, TN
- $500 for AL, GA, IN, LA, MI, MN, MS, OH, TX, WI, WV
- $650 for AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, HI, ID, MA, MD, ME, MT, NC, ND, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, UT, VA, VT, WA, WY
- Meals will be reimbursed up to $42 per day while traveling. Missouri S&T will not reimburse for alcohol.
- Up to two nights of lodging will be provided to accommodate your visit based on your mode of transportation and location of your current institution.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.