- Prospective Graduate Students
- Current Graduate Students
- GRA/GTA/GA Funding
- Forms, Applications, and Deadlines
- Summer Graduate Research Fellowship
- Current Fellows
- Graduate Student Travel Fund
- Thesis and Dissertation Information
- Thesis and Dissertation Boot Camp
- Technical Editing Services
- Stipend X
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduate Programs
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Services That We Offer
- Student Organizations
- About Our Office
2019 Graduate Fellows Poster Session
The Graduate Fellows Poster Session is comprised of an elite group of graduate students, both Chancellor's Fellows and Chancellor's Distinguished Fellows.
The 2019 Graduate Fellows Poster Session will be held on Feburary 25, 2019 in St. Pats A & B of the Havener Center. The poster session will take place in two parts, from 10:00AM-12:00PM and from 1:00PM-3:00PM.
Graduate students wishing to showcase their research in the 2019 Graduate Fellows Poster Session should note the following:
1. Students will complete a 32" x 40" poster to be printed and laminated through S&T Printing Services. A template will be provided to all students who register online. The poster should be understandable by a scientifically literate, but not necessarily specialized audience. If this is part of a continuing project, the poster should emphasise contributions made in the last year.
2. Posters should be saved as a PDF and emailed to email@example.com or taken to Printing Services on a USB. The poster can then be picked up after printing. Because of the time involved, posters are dues to Printing Services by 4:00PM on Friday, February 15, 2019.
3. Students will register to participte in the poster session via an online form, which will be available in January of 2019. This form must be completed by 4:00PM on Friday, February 15, 2019.
4. Students will be judged on their posters, how well they present them to the judges, and how well they interact and answer judges questions.
5. Dress for the event is business attire.
6. The first, second, and third place winners will be invited to an awards luncheon to be held in March 2019. Winners will be notified in advance.
7. Questions about the poster session should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.