- Graduate Programs
- Prospective Graduate Students
- Research Labs and Facilities
- New Graduate Student Orientation
- Funding Opportunities
- Apply Now
- Application Checklist
- S&T Undergraduates
- Finding a Faculty Advisor
- New Graduate Students
- Current Graduate Students
- GRA/GTA/GA Funding
- Forms, Applications, and Deadlines
- Current Fellows
- Thesis and Dissertation Information
- Thesis and Dissertation Writing Camp
- Technical Editing Services
- Stipend X
- UM System Visiting Graduate Student Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Student Organizations
Graduate Connections: A Networking Event
Network with industry and academia professionals who are specifically interested in Graduate Students. It's never too early or too late to build connections for the future. Informally chat with potentially employers, field professionals, and other graduate students on topics such as research, work experience, specialized knowledge, and more!
This event is Open House Style. This means that you can stay for as long or as short of a time as you would like! Graduate Connections is free to Graduate Students, registration is required, and light snacks & beverages will be provided.
- Date: TBA February 2021
- Time: TBA
- Location: Technology Development Center at Innovation Park (across from the hospital), 900 Innovation Drive, Rolla, MO 65401
- Attire: Business Casual
- Bring: A positive attitude and be prepared to talk about your work! No resumes necessary as this is a networking event.
- Snacks and drinks will be provided!
The following companies will be represented: