- Prospective Graduate Students
- Visit Campus: Experience S&T
- New Graduate Student Orientation
- Funding Opportunities
- Apply Now
- Application Fee Credit
- Finding a Faculty Advisor
- GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS Requirements
- Housing Information
- New Graduate Students
- Current Graduate Students
- GRA/GTA/GA Funding
- Forms, Applications, and Deadlines
- Current Fellows
- Graduate Student Travel Fund
- Thesis and Dissertation Information
- Thesis and Dissertation Writing Camp
- Technical Editing Services
- Stipend X
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduate Programs
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Services That We Offer
- Student Organizations
- About Our Office
World class graduate programs
It's what you can expect at Missouri S&T everyday.
With a broad range of academic program options that include 27 different masters programs and 21 different doctoral programs - Missouri S&T is committed to providing a quality graduate educational experience at all levels. On-campus, off-campus and distance learning programs with a diverse learning community that includes students from more than 55 countries around the world.
As a top public research university we are known for excellence nationally and internationally. Our graduate programs grow in lockstep with our research programs - and our research facilities rank among the best in the country. You'll pursue cutting-edge research with internationally recognized researchers, scholars, and teachers. I encourage you to explore the programs - and then contact us. We love sharing information about the programs that are right for you.
We wish you the best as you pursue your graduate education goals and look forward to welcoming you to graduate study at Missouri S&T.
Contact us to visit - we'll help coordinate your visit and possibly your opportunity of a lifetime.
Office of Graduate Studies
Missouri University of Science and Technology
Rolla, MO 65401
Phone: (573) 341-4141
Fax: (573) 341-6127