- Prospective Graduate Students
- Current Graduate Students
- GRA/GTA/GA Funding
- Forms, Applications, and Deadlines
- Summer Graduate Research Fellowship
- Current Fellows
- Graduate Student Leadership Development Program
- Thesis and Dissertation Information
- Thesis and Dissertation Boot Camp
- Technical Editing Services
- Stipend X
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduate Programs
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Services That We Offer
- Student Organizations
- About Our Office
Prospective Doctoral Student Visitation Program
We know that our graduate students have contributed a great deal to Missouri S&T's growth and success. In an effort to see both continue, the Office of Graduate Studies has implemented a new on-campus graduate visit program, Experience S&T: Prospective Doctoral Student Visitation Program. This graduate student visit program is intended to allow potential doctoral students tour research facilities, and meet faculty and current graduate students.
- 3.25 minimum Cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Completed Experience S&T application (found here)
- US Citizen, US National, or permanent resident, or an international student currently residing in the US
- Junior, senior or a master’s student (or have completed undergraduate studies or a master’s degree, but not began a doctoral program) and be eligible to pursue a doctoral degree
- Matching department funds for any approved visits at 1:1 match.
- If you live within the state of Missouri, your meals and hotel will be provided. In addition, you will be reimbursed up to $300 depending on your mode of transportation.
- If you live outside of the state of Missouri, your meals and hotel will be provided. In addition, you will be reimbursed for transportation expenses up to the amount listed below, based on the state of your current institution:
- $300 for AR, IA, IL, KS, KY, OK, MO, NE, TN
- $500 for AL, GA, IN, LA, MI, MN, MS, NC, OH, SC, TX, VA, WI, WV
- $650 for AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, HI, ID, MA, MD, ME, MT, ND, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, RI, SD, UT, VT, WA, WY
Questions? Contact Matt Vogeler at firstname.lastname@example.org.