- Prospective Graduate Students
- Current Graduate Students
- GRA/GTA/GA Funding
- Forms, Applications, and Deadlines
- Current Fellows
- Graduate Student Leadership Development Program
- Thesis and Dissertation Information
- Thesis and Dissertation Boot Camp
- Editing Help
- Stipend X
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduate Programs
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Services That We Offer
- Student Organizations
- About Our Office
VIP Experience S&T
PROSPECTIVE DOCTORAL STUDENT VISITATION PROGRAM FOR HIGHLY COMPETITIVE APPLICANTS
This package is an aggressive pitch to recruit the most highly competitive prospective doctoral students that meet the requirements of the Chancellor’s Distinguished Fellowship. Students will be provided an itinerary for a day and a half visit, which includes meeting with at least one member of the Fellowship selection committee.
- Students must have completed their application for admission and meet minimum requirements for the Chancellor's Distinguished Fellowship.
- Departments must notify the Office of Graduate Studies that they have a candidate that meets the CDF requirements and wish to bring them to campus under the VIP Experience S&T Program. Email email@example.com or call 573-341-4141 to discuss a visit with a recruiter.
- Matching department funds for any approved visits at 1:1 match.
- All travel and lodging paid in full including ground transportation from the airport if needed.
- Meals for the student covered while visiting.
- Dinner or lunch for the student with two key faculty members and a current doctoral student.